Individual Support Specialist
Do you want a career where you can have fun? Do you enjoy supporting people out in the community? Exercise, cooking, sports, bowling etc. - fun fun fun! We are looking for creative and passionate team members on Cape Cod, MA to assist those who experience barriers to working to achieve success. Unleash your true potential and join our team today!
Why choose Transitions Centers?
- Serve your community while getting paid & having fun!
- Flexible, day-time schedule with flex time.
- Competitive paid time off accrual.
- Paid holidays.
- Excellent health, dental tuition assistance & 401(k) enrollment.
- Learning and development opportunities prioritized – tailored training.
- Culture of peer support and team-working
- This position will be 22 hours of Individual Support ( i.e. Residential skill/community access) and 15 hours of TCI utility (i.e. Employment Support, Day Habilitation Support). Individual Support Hours may increase due to a potential increase in Individual Support caseload.
- As a TCI utility, you will be used as coverage for vacation or sick time of co-workers in the Day Program and Employment.
- The Transitions Individual Support Professional assumes primary responsibility for each member’s goals and acts as an integral part of the member’s team to ensure that all needs and goals identified are addressed and implemented. Focus of support is the development of residential/in-home skills and/or community access. This staff will also be involved in documentation and Member case management.
- Provides direct support of members in a wide range of community activities based on identified individual needs.
- Ensure that all assigned documentation is done in a professional manner and according to all Transitions Centers policies/procedures. Experience in Case Management is necessary.
- Ensure that the member’s Service Plans are implemented on a consistent basis with attention to quality and member satisfaction.
- Ensure safety of member on community outings
- Drive selected members to community activities. Safe driving record necessary.
- Ability to participate in all activities with members.